I'm new and would like to say hello

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
scottpellegrin

Post by scottpellegrin »

Hello everyone, I hope I can add to the conversation and learn a few things.
Is it possible to spend too much time on the water?
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the site... we're always happy to meet new fishermen and share our experiences. How long have you been bass fishing?

Brendan
Brendan C.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. Hope you enjoy the articles opinions and the contests. We have some fun here and its a good place to learn.
Tight Lines,
Frank
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
scottpellegrin

Post by scottpellegrin »

I've been a fishing all my life but cranked up the fun with competitive bass fishing 3 years ago. What a learning experience it has been. I now travel all over the state of WI learning lakes I might never have went to before. My partner and I were awarded our first win last year and have very high expectations of our selves going into this season. Here's the link of our win if you like http://wtcbass.com/2010_Season/billsbigchetac.htm I cant get enough and plan on stepping up in the tournament world after this year by joining the Bassmaster weekend series guys. Anyhow, Glad to be here and nice to meet you guys.
Is it possible to spend too much time on the water?