awsome trophy and winners package!

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
SCBassboy1984

Post by SCBassboy1984 »

i got my winners package the other day,for the classic contest.and very nice little trophy as well.and awsome swimbaits and worms,i hope one of those swim baits help me catch a kicker this sat on lake russel. thanks keitech and bassin usa 4 allowing me the chance 2 play and get lucky and win,
wgbassgirl

Post by wgbassgirl »

Good Luck this Saturday. I can tell you first hand, those Keitechs are awesome. Definitely on of my favortites.

Congrats again on the win.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Hey... we're glad you like. bassinwg6 is right, those Keitech swimbaits are deadly... I keep saying that people that are not using them are missing the boat.

Good luck in your tournament... try slow rolling that SWING FAT 5.8" (color black) in the early morning... the key sometimes is just slow rolling those bad boys so they just make slight contact with the bottom from time to time. If you like an exposed hook, check out the "Jwill Swimbait Hook" from Buckeye Lures... fits great on that lure. You can get them in 1/4, 3/8 or 1/2 ounce.

LINK TO BUCKEYE LURES' WEBSITE
Brendan C.