First LMB 2011

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
swimbait101

First LMB 2011

Post by swimbait101 »

Fire Ball and I decided to hit the Goon today hoping the foul weather would drive away the drop shot brigade, lol. We launched at 8:30 and within 10 minutes Fire Ball had caught one a little bigger than 2 lbs. Then within 10 minutes after that, I caught my first bass of 2011. We fished for a few hours more and missed a couple fish and it was slow....and freezing cold...and the wind made it worse...........but we had high hopes...

Here is a short video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mG77YMwWtI
brendanc

First LMB 2011

Post by brendanc »

Nice... what camera are you filming with?
Brendan C.
Fire Ball

First LMB 2011

Post by Fire Ball »

We are using a Canon Powershot D10. Good thing it is waterproof, because it has been dunked twice when we were filming in the salt, haha.
brendanc

First LMB 2011

Post by brendanc »

Nice... I picked up an HD HERO and a Panasonic HDC-HS700... amazing what you can get for the money these days. Can't wait to start posting our videos. Got out this weekend with Frank (Ukey28) and filmed some cold water fishing. We got some underwater footage of a pickerel and some other stuff...

Brendan C.
Fire Ball

First LMB 2011

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: BrendanNice... I picked up an HD HERO and a Panasonic HDC-HS700... amzing what you can get for the money these days. Can't wait to start posting our videos. GOt out this weekend with Frank (Ukey28) and filmed some cold water fishing. We got some underwater footage of a pickerel and some other stuff...

Awesome, I can't wait for the videos too! We want to get a GoPro for each of us in the future, but not sure when that is going to happen.

Also check out this video too: