in the money again!!!!

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
allen howard

in the money again!!!!

Post by allen howard »

It was a great weekend at East Fork lake we had alimit within 30 minutes and spent the rest of the day culling. The weight wasn't all that great 8.5lbs to take 3rd place but to catch 30 keepers was awsome! Two bags of senkos and one wore out buzzbait!
brendanc

in the money again!!!!

Post by brendanc »

Hey congrats... it's always a good thing when money is coming in and not going out.
Brendan C.
allen howard

in the money again!!!!

Post by allen howard »

Thanks Brendon it's been a rough year with all the rain we've had. Fortunately I've been able to find what the fish were biteing. And kept up in the points. I've got two night tourneys coming up which is usually a good time but with all the storms we've been having I don't know how it will turn out. I'm going to the lake this weekend to do some prefishing but it usually changes by the time the tourney comes around. but at least I'l have some spots in line to work on.
brendanc

in the money again!!!!

Post by brendanc »

Well good luck on those two night tournaments. Hopefully the rain takes a break for a while...
Brendan C.