Waally world changing

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
allen howard

Waally world changing

Post by allen howard »

I couldn't belive my eyes I went to waally world and they are finally going back to where they were years ago. There are gun racks again hunting and fishing clothes. More isle space for hunting and fishing gear. And not just the cheap crap they have been selling. But good quality reels and rods. Rifles and shotguns. It was too good to be true. I guess someone finally realized if your going to sponser outdoor sports you should sell the products too.
brendanc

Waally world changing

Post by brendanc »

Lol... now if it would only spread to the other sporting goods store....
Brendan C.
allen howard

Waally world changing

Post by allen howard »

I know. I had read earlier in the year that they werte going to start selling shotguns and rifles again. But I was very surprised to see them expand the whole department.I'm glad to see them coming back. Beats the hour drive to Bass Pro.
Crestliner

Waally world changing

Post by Crestliner »

I've heard this as well. I've also checked out the 3 Walmarts in our area, but none of them have made these changes to date. >/frown.gif" alt="frown" title="frown" height="15" width="15" /> Even their "Fishing" departments are rather scantly inventoried. Thank goodness for [censored]'s and Cabelas nearby!
traffic12

Waally world changing

Post by traffic12 »

the walmarts here around D.C. still have very little fishing equipment.......i thought it was funny when we had our BFL meetings in the Walmart parking lot, you would go in the store and there was no REAL fishing equipment.....i guess they are changing now......still like Bass Pro/ Cabelas!!!!!
allen howard

Waally world changing

Post by allen howard »

I know not all of them have changed just two of them out of the six in my area. But the ones that did change have my bussiness.