Bass Fishing Lake Secession SC

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
Davidrp

Post by Davidrp »

So how did you make out on Murrary? Our day on Secession was ok except for the starter going out on my buddies boat at blast off.We only had his trolling motor to use. So we trolled down the bank to the first point you told me about picking up two fish on the way down and two on the way back to the boat ramp.My partner lost one around six lbs and another one around three lbs.and I lost one around three lbs.Your call on bait and color was dead on! We came in sixth place and moved up in the year end point to 7th place over all with one tournament to go, which will be on Greenwood in November.Our total lbs for this tournament was 5.96 lbs. 15.65 won Scession by Ashely and Ashely.
SCBassboy1984

Post by SCBassboy1984 »

i never did make it 2 murray,wife got sick,had 2 babysit,well i am glad i helped some,i wish yall would of got those good ones in,yall might of cashed a check,what yall catchem on,i have a club tourney on g-wood on the 15th,i'll let you know how i do