Classic tourney Nolin lake Kentucky

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
allen howard

Post by allen howard »

The last harrah of the season. We had great weather but the water level was dropping 6'' a day. But two days and 125 fish later we had only 20.25 lbs of keepers and big fish 3.50lbs to take 2nd place. Thank God the hotel was right at the ramp and the food was fantastic. That made the whole weekend so great. Now it's time to dust off the hunting gear and make plans for next season.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Hey Alycat,

Nice job on on your classic tournament. Sounds like you had a great time.

Just fished my clubs two day classic a few weeks ago on Cross Lake/Seneca River, NY too... My partner Andreas and I had a great time. Caught a bunch of fish. After two days we ended up with 10 bass for 30.10 lbs and that was enough for 1st Place.

TOURNAMENT RESULTS

Been fishing a lot more this fall... I still have 5 open tournaments to go. How about you?
Brendan C.
allen howard

Post by allen howard »

Congrats on 1st place!! We only missed it by 1 1/2lbs. Our season is over for the year but we will go to Dale Hollow for some smallmouth next month. Then deer season starts. I can't wait till next season!! Of course I'll still be fishing for walleye till the water turns hard....
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Nice... I'll bet you get some real slobs at Dale Hallow...
Brendan C.
allen howard

Post by allen howard »

Thanks Brendon I sure hope so. My buddy is going to teach me the float n fly while i'm down there. and I'n gonna teach him the whacky worm. Otherwise know as death by senco. I took over 60lbs of bass this year on that lure. Good luck on your next tourneys!!! Tight lines!!!