FLW Okeechobee 2012

List your bass fishing tournament name, start/finish dates, contact info, tournament details/location and your Website url and don't forget to check the box and assign a date to add your tournament on our bass fishing tournament events calendar.
brendanc

FLW Okeechobee 2012

Post by brendanc »

This was a great tournament to follow online. FLW's coverage was really awesome...
Brendan C.
SCBassboy1984

FLW Okeechobee 2012

Post by SCBassboy1984 »

that was a great tournament, i cant wait to fish on the big o, i have a federation championship down there the end of next month,,
brendanc

FLW Okeechobee 2012

Post by brendanc »

That should be awesome... kick some butt!
Brendan C.
SCBassboy1984

FLW Okeechobee 2012

Post by SCBassboy1984 »

i will give it 120% and try,we will see what happens
SCBassboy1984

FLW Okeechobee 2012

Post by SCBassboy1984 »

i know this is off subject a little,but i was practicing for a tournament,here on lake hartwell on friday, and while i was leaving,at the boat ramp,i got the chance to meet randal tharp, it was a fun conversation we had about the big O,and his upcoming tournament on hartwell,cool guy,he gave me ideas of what to do and stuff and his mental outlook on a lake like hartwell, just thought it was a neat how that worked out.
brendanc

FLW Okeechobee 2012

Post by brendanc »

Hey that's really cool. It's always nice to get some insight from the person who wins the tournament. Glad to hear he was a cool guy. Not everyone is friendly out there. Good for you man!
Brendan C.