Who's Going Fishing?

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
brendanc

Who's Going Fishing?

Post by brendanc »

Alright who's planning to get out fishing this weekend? If you are, where do you plan to go? And if you're not able to go, where would you go if you could get out?

It's too quiet around here lately... I thought you all like to go bass fishing...

It's "OK" to post, no one will bite you! lol

I'm going to fish Lake Lillinonah in CT. Hopefully the bass are where I think they should be... (wouldn't that be nice)

So, who else is going this weekend?
Brendan C.
George Cawthorn

Who's Going Fishing?

Post by George Cawthorn »

Couldn't do the weekend because of work but I am planning on going fishing at Castaic on Wed. 4/10.

Forecast is for rain. POP 100% so today I will be shopping around for a poncho.
jmukes13

Who's Going Fishing?

Post by jmukes13 »

No fishing technically, but visiting LI and helping fisheries and I Fish NY staff at the Belmont Lake Spring Fishing Festival. So dealing with taking fish off hooks, cutting worms, baiting hooks and passing the broken poles or poles with birds nests to the guys to fix! :-)
George Cawthorn

Who's Going Fishing?

Post by George Cawthorn »

Well I did go out and get a poncho for tomorrow. OMG the only one they had was fluorescent hunter's orange.

Hope it's not so bright it scares the bass away.

By the way Nunz was that lake named after an Indian Princess by chance?
brendanc

Who's Going Fishing?

Post by brendanc »

Well Jmukes, at least you'll be close to the action... I've helped at many of those types of events... try not to get hooked by one of those kids! lol Seriously though, there's nothing better than helping kids learn how to fish. Hope you have a safe trip and a great time.

Geo, Blaze Orange? You aren't kidding bro... those bass are going to see you from a mile away. Maybe you could roll around in the mud for a while and tone that thing down! lol Let us know how you make out fishing today.

Brendan C.
jmukes13

Who's Going Fishing?

Post by jmukes13 »

I've helped at Belmont and the fall one for the last 3-4 years now. They are always fun. So far (knock on wood) I have yet to get hooked by a kid. I prefer to keep it that way. >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
Thanks.
brendanc

Who's Going Fishing?

Post by brendanc »

Well, how'd it go at Belmont Jmukes?

Nunz, how was Wawayanda, I heard it fished really tuff?

Any word from Geo?

Where's Frank?

No word from Roboworm, Fireball, or any new members? Are you guys out fishing?

>/confused.gif" alt="confused" title="confused" height="15" width="15" />
Brendan C.
jmukes13

Who's Going Fishing?

Post by jmukes13 »

I got tasked with helping DEC Education at their skulls and furs table so I barely saw the water. There was an osprey flying and the lake was stocked with 4,000 trout (Brookies, browns and rainbows) earlier in the week. People said they were biting early in the am (before the event started). But it appeared as though all had fun and the kids all were excited to fish!
ukey28

Who's Going Fishing?

Post by ukey28 »

8 pound pick would be a state record!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
jmukes13

Who's Going Fishing?

Post by jmukes13 »

I figured the little people got you. >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />