night fishing

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
allenray

night fishing

Post by allenray »

My club has at least two night tournaments a year. And pretty much all of them use black lights and florecent line. But for me the florecent line doesn't give as much feel as florocarbon and I feel like I'm not able to tell on light bites. Does anyone make a florecent florocarbon? And to tell the truth I think it would help me to be able to see the line in the day light as well. Alot of times at low light levels or if the sun is just right I can't see the line at all. Sign of old age I need bifocals for my bifocals.
wgbassgirl

night fishing

Post by wgbassgirl »

Good to see you back on the boards.

I myself have not used this line, but the only line that I know of is Stren 100% Fluorocarbon Line Clear Blue Fluorescent. There seems to be a lot of people that use this line for night fishing. I know I have a hard time seeing the line at night myself.

Maybe someone else has had some experience with this line.
allenray

night fishing

Post by allenray »

I didn't know of this line I'll have to look it up! Cause I haven't seen it at the regular stores I'll have to make a trip to BP and see if they have it. Thanks!!
wgbassgirl

night fishing

Post by wgbassgirl »

I haven't seen in the stores. I have seen it online and I'm guessing BP probably has it in store. I saw it on their website. If you end up using it, let us know how it goes. Good Luck.