Summer Fishing Tips

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
wgbassgirl

Summer Fishing Tips

Post by wgbassgirl »

What tips do you have for summer bass fishing?

Most people don't Realize how much stress that they put on bass in te summer months. Hot water ,boat traffic, and a whole list of other factor can turn what you thought was a winning sack of bass to you going home with your feeling hurt due to dead fish ! In the Summer month put your areators on recirulate what that will do that will alow you to put ice in your livewells and cool that water down and you wont be pumping in any new hot water ! Buy plenty of Ice sometimes it may take 2 or 3 bags to really get that water temp to a comforatble state for the fish !

Rejuvanate is a must in the summer months what I like to do is get sum empty bottled wter bottles and put some rejuvanate mixed with water in the bottles and freeze them overnight ( the night before a tournament ) that way when I do catch a fish all have to do then is take that bottle with the frozen rejuvanate and take the cap off and drop the bottle in the livewelll . The bottle adds the right mix of rejuvanate to the water and it will help keep the fish cool cause the bottles are frozen they will thaw natrually! Tight Lines !!! Marques Green
allenray

Summer Fishing Tips

Post by allenray »

Thats a great idea. i use the frozen water bottles as it is but I never thought of the rejuvinate in them. My summer tips are spf 50 wide brim hats and wick away shirts.
brendanc

Summer Fishing Tips

Post by brendanc »

My summer tip is don't miss out on "night fishing"... During the hottest months that's when you'll find some of the best night fishing of the year. You'll catch more of those lunker size bass after the lights go out... and you can leave that SPF 90 at home!
Brendan C.
Fire Ball

Summer Fishing Tips

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: BrendanMy summer tip is don't miss out on "night fishing"... During the hottest months that's when you'll find some of the best night fishing of the year. You'll catch more of those lunker size bass after the lights go out... and you can leave that SPF 90 at home!
I agree! It's just too hot to fish during the day sometimes once the temperatures get over 100 degree!
ukey28

Summer Fishing Tips

Post by ukey28 »

Fish the shade, they don't wear sunglasses!!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York