Tags titles and license

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
allenray

Tags titles and license

Post by allenray »

It's kind of comical when it comes to getting your tags and stickers and licenses this time of year. Mainly because of the hoopla you have to go through. I bought a newer truck from my neighbor to tow the boat. So that took two trips to two separate bmv places. Then to get my registration for the boat another place to do that. Then on line for half an hour to get all three fishing license. Only 285.00 to get things rolling for fishing so far. LOL And I can't even get the boat out of the driveway yet!!
brendanc

Tags titles and license

Post by brendanc »

I know... it's crazy the hoops we have to jump through to do something that is a god given right! Funny, I just got finished clearing my driveway from the 8" dump of snow we got today. There's a nice wall of ice and snow around my boat... couldn't get it out if I wanted to.
Brendan C.
allenray

Tags titles and license

Post by allenray »

Same here the weather is driving me nuts. I've got so much to do to get the boat ready for the season. New bunk board covers, new trolling batteries, new drain valve for the live well. Plus the regular lower end oil, grease tire berings, load the equipment and safety gear. And all I can do right now is keep the snow from pileing up on the tarp!!
brendanc

Tags titles and license

Post by brendanc »

I pulled in my driveway last night after work and there was almost no snow left around my boat!!! Just sayin'
Brendan C.