Getting Nothing For Beinging Honest

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
longislandbassman

Post by longislandbassman »

Thank you mmt and joemo i will take your advise i went to a lib meeting just weds nite and spoke to them. Very nice bunch of gentlemen, When i get back from fla next week i am fishing a weds tournament with them.We after that i will see what i think.
Again thank you again.Hope to meet you gentlemen on the water.

Pete S.
God Bless
Pete (Bass Wrecker)
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

Pete- Have a safe trip to Florida. When you get back, don't forget to drop by BassinUSA and let us know what's going on.

Thanks for posting. JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator
d.mcgarry

Post by d.mcgarry »

Pete,
I know I am a little late and it may seem that all the liars and cheaters come out on top, they do not!! Being honest and good is its own reward!! When people cheat they cheat themselves!! Good Bassin Dan Bass
Dan McGarry : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
MMT

Post by MMT »

Words of wisdom Dan....it also helps if you can fish the pants off of everyone else!!! LOL
Craig DeFranzo
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

OK,

I'm late as usual... What's this about paints comming off? (Kidding)

Pete... I am a member of L.I.B and Suffolk County Bassmasters and I'm sure we will run into each other. I try to make it to most of their tournaments. As for fishing together sometime, I'm usually booked solid until the fall. So, we may have to do a trip around October. I'm always looking for an excuse to get out of the office.

MMT - Good to see you back around... I agree with you about that All Island AssMasters thing... I had a guy call up last week telling me that they have to hold up the fish out of water until someone can come over and take down their number. He also said he and his partner started throwing fish back because it was taking them 5 - 10 minutes to get over to each person. Who comes up with these insane concepts?

I know you are all for the preservation of our waters, so I figured I'd share that tid-bit of info with you.

Everyone Else - If you want to help preserve the sport of tournament bass fishing and help save the lives of fish, "NOT" fishing in these tournaments would be a good start. Join a local bass club and you'll have plenty of tournaments to fish and they are run in a professional manor...

Fish Hard!

BC
Brendan C.
MMT

Post by MMT »

Bren, my club had a tourny on Upper Mills a few weeks back and this guy comes up to my partner and me and tells us he entered the All Island event held on Upper Mills several weeks ago, He then says that Rick Clunn was there fishing it. The killer was his three fish bag of 18lbs that he had to keep on a stringer because he was wading......I believe the format they have is lacking as far as keeping fish alive....but a stringer?? Anyway, we won with 10.50lbs and when I took my 4.43 lber out of the well he said he never saw a bigger fish and estimated it at 11lbs. I wish people would just refrain from speaking at times!!! The site looks really good, congrats on the success.
Craig DeFranzo
longislandbassman

Post by longislandbassman »

Dan thanks for the words of wisdom and better late then never also.Brendan thanks also i will take you up on the Oct. Fish trip you make the planes.Let me know.Well i have to go and get ready for fla. business trip for a week.It's also a mile from lake seminole.After my show i have 2 days to fish before i come home on tues then met the guys weds nite at lake ronkonkoma from the lib and fish with then and become a member as soon as i can. Well thank you all for advise and help and words of wisdom i will let you all know how i did in fla.

God Bless
Pete S.
Your new friend
God Bless
Pete (Bass Wrecker)
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

MMT- I think maybe Clunn is a little too smart (and wealthy) to fall for any pitch coming from Brother Romeo. I'd think the Rick Clunn guy is anyone but. He's probably sponsored by WorldCom. lol

Again Pete, safe and enjoyable trip to my home state. Talk with you soon. JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator