cayuga lake WBFL(REDMAN)TX

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
YAR

Post by YAR »

just got back late saturday night or early sunday morning how ever you want to take it. anyway didn't have a geat tx, only took 2 keepers to the weight-in 4lbs 5ozs. but i learned some new things and thats whats great about bigger tx. i fished a carolina rig for the first time and in 24ft of water and hooked a 11in smallie, it felt like it was 5lbs that deep.i prefished on friday with a new friend and hooked into my biggest smaillie 31/2lbs on a tube. anyway just wanted to say a few words on that. the winner in the boater side had 18+lbs and the non boater had 16+ i think didnt stick around long enough had a 4+hr ride home.
thanks joe for the help.
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

Ray- It sounds to this old guy that you had a great tournament. If you don't think you did too well, but came away with newfound knowledge about fishing C-Rigs in deep water, you've had a great tournament! As the old Brooklyn Dodgers said "Wait 'til next year!"

I love Smallmouths just like you do. You fight them all the way to the boat and they still try to slap you as they come aboard.
And they all think they are a lunker from Lake Erie.

Much obliged. Better luck next time. JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

Ray- I was over on the NY State Fed. Message Boards today. On one of the boards there was a substantial thread about a serious # of bass fatalities at Cayuga last weekend.

Did you see or hear anything about that?
Something about waiting a long time for the weigh-in bags. You might want to check it out on the website. JoeMo
Good Fishing,
YAR

Post by YAR »

joe i know about everything. i don't like to air things on the web. remember one tx that went on the web. i will email you
ray.
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

Of course you are right! OK, I will wait to hear from you.

Thanks. JoeMo
Good Fishing,