How did you finish this season

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
MMT

Post by MMT »

This season was my best over all season. I fished 11 club tournaments and won 7 outright. I had 2 second place finishes and a third. We also finished 2nd in the Classic which was a disappointment for me. My partner and I won our second consecutive team championship title and I took the Lunker award for the season. I concentrated moreso than ever. We honestly came close to winning every event. We had a few mishaps occur along the way that prevented that from happening but we had a super strong year and I am extremely proud of that. I had fun fishing this year but I really like to fish on my own terms better than tournament fish.
Craig DeFranzo
kdahlke

Post by kdahlke »

I got back into the tournament scene this year by joining a local club and fishing an open. I ended 5th in points and 2nd for the non-boater side in the local club. I had a couple wins, a couple 2nd places, a few 4th places and three big bass awards. I am very pleased with my year and I can't wait for the season to start again. But here in Massachusetts I am waiting for the snow to fly and for spring to come. I plan on fishing the local club again next year but also want to throw in a couple Northeast BFL's in the mix. Will have to see how the dates work out. Will be here on the board for the winter to get through until it is time to hit the water again.