Candlewood Lake - CT

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
brendanc

Candlewood Lake - CT

Post by brendanc »

What's the latest news on Candlewood? Heading up for a trip in the next couple of weeks... How has the fishing been?

Thanks
Brendan C.
YAR

Candlewood Lake - CT

Post by YAR »

hey brendan, whats up! anyway was on bass site from ct and on thier board someone was fishing on the 6-20-01 and said topwater in the am poppers and dancing baits. after the topwater bite die's try pine island and sharks head ? with tubes and cinnamon senkos, 4inch powerworms. also they were tucked in the grass,but look for themin the inside edge of the weedline, if you want the web address to the site for ct fishing , e-mail me. good luck, hope to see you at maopac night tournament.
JoeM

Candlewood Lake - CT

Post by JoeM »

Guys- My CT Bass Club Prez had his best day ever on Candy on the weekend before last. He fished the outside edge of the weeds using Senkos and tubes in 11-15' of water. If you want to talk more about this, e-mail me. Lots of guys tell me it is hot. JoeM
Good Fishing,
JoeM - Former Message Board Moderator
brendanc

Candlewood Lake - CT

Post by brendanc »

Yeah, This time of year the weeds always seem the place to be. Give me a call when you get back from your trip and we'll talk in more detail about some specific spots.
Brendan C.
JoeM

Candlewood Lake - CT

Post by JoeM »

I'm going today with a former LIB Member (unless the lightning makes an appearance. I fear only 2 things on fresh water- lightning and high winds)
If I get out, I'll contact you later today.
Good Fishing,
JoeM - Former Message Board Moderator