Kahler's pond

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
Dave Delio

Kahler's pond

Post by Dave Delio »

Hey Brenden.Just wanted to tell ya had a great day getting use to senko's on Kahler's.So used to them I pulled up a 5lb.7oz. Largemouth!I got pictures....Awsome bait!

JoeM

Kahler's pond

Post by JoeM »

Dave- Great fish! Congratulations! That Senko is a great bait. I'm sure the bass is still swimming, correct?
Excellent photo. Keep them coming and thanks for sharing.
Good Fishing,
JoeM - Former Message Board Moderator
YAR

Kahler's pond

Post by YAR »

DAVE GREAT FISH! one ? how come we can only find those fish when having fun but not when we have a tournament. i just can't figure it out. lol
Dave Delio

Kahler's pond

Post by Dave Delio »

Ray i don't understand? It seems fish are able to sence when your fishing a tournament as apposed to fishing for fun.....The luck iI have!!!!
d.mcgarry

Kahler's pond

Post by d.mcgarry »

Hey Dave nice fish, what depth did you catch him and why do you think he was there? Also how and what color and size Senko were you using? How many other Bass did you catch that day? Nice picture and good Luck
Dan McGarry : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
Dave Delio

Kahler's pond

Post by Dave Delio »

Hey Dan.The 6" senko color that seemed to work was clear pink with black and silver fleck...I decided to hook it wacky style.There were other fish caught that day including a 3Lb.5oz. bass setup the same way.The funny thing was I thought the big guy was a stump until it dove under the boat!All in all a great day and a fun place to learn fishing techniques.
**DONOTDELETE**

Kahler's pond

Post by **DONOTDELETE** »

NICE FISH DAVE!!!!NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A REAL... 5 POUNDER!!!!!HEY ,DO YOU REALIXZE THAT YOU THREW AWAY MR. BASS!!!!SO WHERE DID YOU RELEASE IT AT???....I NEED A GOOD FISHING SPOT ON THE NEXT KAHLERS POND TX!!!LOL LOL SO...WANT TO FISH KAHLERS NEXT TX???LOL LOL ROLAND
Dave Delio

Kahler's pond

Post by Dave Delio »

Hey Roland thanks.....That fish remains in Kahlers pond for someone to enjoy the same experience I did....Who know's,maybe it'll be you..The rumor is there's a few of those there.....Happy fishng!!!!
yoshi

Kahler's pond

Post by yoshi »

hey thats a great fish hope you catch more and bigger fish happy fishing and remember catch and release
brendanc

Kahler's pond

Post by brendanc »

Hey Yoshi,
Do you have any favorite spots? The guys are always looking for updates... Please feel free to share your experiences.

Welcome to Bassin'USA...

BC
Brendan C.