Oscawana !!!

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
ED F.

Oscawana !!!

Post by ED F. »

I was really looking forward to fishing Oscawana this year, as were many of us! This is really a bad break! Another great lake gone! Let's just pray that it's not permanent! We should take the new owner out for a night on the town! Who knows, maybe this could turn out to be a good thing. Maybe the new owner will clean the place up and fix the launch ramp too! I bet the bass are happy they won't be seeing L.I.B. this year!
David Lengyel

Oscawana !!!

Post by David Lengyel »

Just when I started to figure out that lake this has to happen. With all the new development, and land transferring hands this may become a common occurence. Lets hope not, but we saw the same thing at Glenmere Lake my second year in the club.
Look at the bright side; there will always be new places to discover and fish, this is how I see it.

Still if they did let us in and fixed the ramp maybe then my boat would go on the trailer right.....
ED F.

Oscawana !!!

Post by ED F. »

Been in the club for about 5 years now, and so far I've seen us lose Wildwood, Glenmere, and now Oscawana! And don't forget the article Joe M. sent us about Mudge! Who knows, Mudge may also become history too! Soon it will become "Bass Fishing Hell" we will be left with only Ronkonkoma! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!