Suwannee River Fishing Trip

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
uncledicks

Post by uncledicks »

Dec 27
Fishing the suwannee River fishing was a little slow on this dec morning with the air temp 28 degrees boy it was cold good thing we didn't have to travel to far to our first fishing spot managed to catch a nice 3 1/2 pound bass there and missed a few others we were fishing a small downed tree with some vinney stuff hanging all over it in a creek so we continued down the bank and caught a few more bass.After moving to another creek we found some fish that were willing to bite, but we only landed a few of the fish we had bite,that's fishing.We ended up with 12 fish weighing from 2 to 8 1/2 pounds.A 16 year old young man caught the 8 1/2 pound bass and boy was he excited he had caught more fish than his dad and a bigger one too.
For more Info on fishing with Uncle Dicks Guide Service Call Toll Free 1-877-542-9292 or e-mail us at [email protected]
web page Florida Bass Fishing Guide-Uncle Dicks Trophy Bass Guide Service
Dec 27
Fishing the suwannee River fishing was a little slow on this dec morning with the air temp 28 degrees boy it was cold good thing we didn't have to travel to far to our first fishing spot managed to catch a nice 3 1/2 pound bass there and missed a few others we were fishing a small downed tree with some vinney stuff hanging all over it in a creek so we continued down the bank and caught a few more bass.After moving to another creek we found some fish that were willing to bite, but we only landed a few of the fish we had bite,that's fishing.We ended up with 12 fish weighing from 2 to 8 1/2 pounds.A 16 year old young man caught the 8 1/2 pound bass and boy was he excited he had caught more fish than his dad and a bigger one too.
For more Info on fishing with Uncle Dicks Guide Service Call Toll Free 1-877-542-9292 or e-mail us at [email protected]
JoeM

Post by JoeM »

Uncledicks- The Suwanee River. Now that is a beautiful piece of water. I took a boat trip down it back when my Brother-in-law lived in Tallahassee.
I spend the winter in Fort Myers which isn't exactly walking distance from your neck of the woods. Heading there on Thursday. Won't stop me from jumping right back on here sometime next week.
Welcome to the site. It's growing every day. I suggest you come back on Wed. night at 8PM E.S.T. for the weekly Bass Chat session. You should get to talk with the guys looking to head down your way.
Check out the rest of our site. Lots of stuff for every bass fisherman.
Bass Wishes, JoeM, Moderator
Good Fishing,
JoeM - Former Message Board Moderator