America, the Land of Bass

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

It having been Memorial Day (celebrated) yesterday, it gave me a chance to be around the people I love, the surroundings I love and because all of them fish, I was around the bass tackle I love.
Last year I settled most of my tackle in a pre-fab shed. (Unfortunately, I share the inside of the shed with too many other house and garden things) It has a lock on it but my wife vetoed my suggestion that we surround it with chain-link fencing and razor wire. An excellent angler in her own right, she laughs at any thought that someone might want to misappropriate my bass tackle. (She hasn't bought any Senkos lately. And wait until she hears (from some "turncoat") that my Lucky Craft Pointer cost more than her
flat of perennials! There will be "heck" to pay.
Back when I fished 24/7 I changed line more than anyone I knew. She'd change line once a season (and still managed to win awards at the club awards affair.)
I guess what this post really is designed to do is for all posters to come up with creative ways to hide tackle (there, I said it!)I had a number of friends who used to send mail order tackle to a single buddy's
address. That won't work too well anymore.

So, let's hear it from you inventive bass fishermen out there. (Did I hear someone say
dig a tunnel at night after the little woman goes to bed. Store rods under ground? Give me a break!)
Good Fishing, JoeMo Moderator
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator
SMbass

Post by SMbass »

Joe, being single I do not have to hide tackle. In fact, the UPS guy knows me by name as I get weekly deliveries. If tournament fishing doesnt work out, I can open a tackle store tommorrow that will put most to shame
Tim Carini
d.mcgarry

Post by d.mcgarry »

Joe,why hide an addiction fishing and tackle are more important than air. I have been able to sell many items over the years and still collect more. Besides flowers only wilt pointers catch big bass!!! Good Bassin Dan Bass
Dan McGarry : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York