Lost my 2 year old sunglasses

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

Fishing in upstate NY a few months back, I found that I had neglected to secure my Costa Del Mar sunglasses in the bassboat. We all know that somewhere in that lake there are fish getting a better view of the surface. lol

That being said, I now have to rethink my choice probably for next year. Do you have any thoughts or suggestions for my replacement glasses. (The Costas cost me $85 plus shipping. They were not prescription lenses; although I just might go that route)

2 friends use Orvis fishing glasses. Last time around, I went for CDM because they were less expensive. (70 bucks less expensive!)
But this time Damn the Torpedos! I'm going for broke!

Your help will be appreciated. And you might help others make the same correct decisions.
Thanks. JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator
johnnie crain outdoors

Post by johnnie crain outdoors »

Joemo,
If you haven't found any sunglasses yet, let me recommend, Anglers Glasses with Kay B. Co. lens manufactured by Vision Center P.C. I get mine right here in Muscatine and they have bass or trout pattern plastic frames that look real cool.I am pretty sure I could get you a good deal on a pair, they sponsor my radio show. Of course, they are polorized and molded to deflect sun rays. Of course these would be sight unseen, pardon the pun, you'll have to trust me. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get a price quote back to you. Yes, they do prescriptions also. Johnnie Crain Iowa Pro Staff.
Johnnie Crain