FLW vs. B.A.S.S.

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
JT_BAGWELL

FLW vs. B.A.S.S.

Post by JT_BAGWELL »

Tim,
Thanks again for the info.

At this point I am not sure which B.A.S.S. tournaments I will compete in. It wont be until the 2004 season anyway because I have already booked myself pretty solid for 2003. I think I have something like 18 or 19 tournaments scheduled.

Jeremiah T. Bagwell
Jeremiah Bagwell : Bassin' USA Prostaff : Illinois
JoeM

FLW vs. B.A.S.S.

Post by JoeM »

Brendan- Thanks for posting and contacting Tim. You guys know the ropes and it shows.

Tim- Beautiful job of responding exactly to what Jeremiah was looking for.

If anyone out there thinks you fellas just "go fishing" when you complete in those high level tournaments, I suggest they read your posts a few more times. Much obliged.

Jeremiah- I hope you can use that info to good advantage. And let us know how things are going in your neck of the woods. Thanks for posting. We appreciate it.

JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeM - Former Message Board Moderator
JT_BAGWELL

FLW vs. B.A.S.S.

Post by JT_BAGWELL »

Joe,

Everyone on this site is just Awesome when it comes to getting questions answered.

As far as keeping you up to date on things in my area, I think Mr. Galusha and Mr. Crain do a fine job of that.

I could probably cast a jig to Dan's town from my house and Johnnie is about 5 cast lengths away.

Thanks again
Jeremiah T. Bagwell
Jeremiah Bagwell : Bassin' USA Prostaff : Illinois
SMbass

FLW vs. B.A.S.S.

Post by SMbass »

Thanks for the compliments Joe.

I wish all we did at this level is "go fishing", but there is alot more behind the scenes that takes place then most anglers know. I myself am still learning some of those. Life would just be too perfect if all we did was go fishing, I think if that happens its called a dream
Tim Carini
JoeM

FLW vs. B.A.S.S.

Post by JoeM »

Jeremiah- BassinUSA appreciates Board Members who keep us posted as to how they like the information they request. Our Pro Staff Team has accumulated a wide variety of bassin' knowhow and they go out of their way to share this knowledge with our Board Members.
Thank you for responding as you have. By the way, we suggest you yell "Fore!" whenever you are casting near Dan's or Johnnie's house! lol

Tim- I calls 'em as I sees 'em. (When things are great, my Dad said to say so. When they aren't great, my Mom said to say nothing.)

Pro Staff Members like yourself really contribute to the needs of up-and-coming bass anglers. They have to know that while Pro Bass Fishing isn't a picnic; it is possible to apply ones self and do wonderful things. Much obliged. Joe

PS- I like your definition of a dream. Great insight.
Good Fishing,
JoeM - Former Message Board Moderator