JoeMo thinks he's up to speed

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
JoeM

Post by JoeM »

Bassin'USA Buddies-

After going through just about everything that took place on this Website since the 18th of November, I think I can get back to what's most important...serving the Boards and the Board Members.

As I wrote earlier, I am impressed with how well the Boards have gone over the past few weeks. Very few, if any lapses of fishing information. And if we haven't answered any specific requests, please let me know. Send me a private message, so that we don't clog the Boards.

Also, if anyone wants to ask a bass fishing question, do it. We'll try our best to get answers posted as soon as possible. Our Pro Staff Team really enjoys helping bass anglers catch more bass.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who helped keep things going. Much obliged to you all.
Bass Regards, Joe
Good Fishing,
JoeM - Former Message Board Moderator
JoeM

Post by JoeM »

It's OK, Brendan. I'll sweep the office.
Good Fishing,
JoeM - Former Message Board Moderator
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Joe,

Glad to hear you're all straightened out. Thanks again for the great job you do on these boards!

Brendan
Brendan C.