Joe Mo

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
brendanc

Joe Mo

Post by brendanc »

Folks,

I just wanted to take a minute to inform everyone that on of our moderators and good friend, Joe Mo, will not be able to act as moderator of the Bassin' USA message boards full-time.

I spoke with Joe on Sunday and his plate is just too full right now to stay on top of things going forward.

I wanted to say thanks to Joe for all the humor, incite, hard work & creativeness he has contributed to our message boards over the past few years. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say:

"Joe, your presence will be missed, so don't be a stranger and stop in to say hello to the guys once in a while, or we will stop sharing all our fishing secrets with you!!!"

Thanks a million for all your help!

Brendan
Brendan C.
dansfishntales

Joe Mo

Post by dansfishntales »

Brendan,
I'm with you 100% in missing Joe. His work on the Bassin' USA boards, and our private emails have been enjoyed.

Hopefully he will make it back to Illinois someday, and we will be able to wet a line together.

Joe, stay in touch.

Best of fishing,
Dan
Dan Galusha : Bassin' USA Prostaff : Illinois
MMT

Joe Mo

Post by MMT »

Joe, thanks for being an integral part of this community. I hope you will make it back here to help direct us in the future!-Craig
Craig DeFranzo