your favorite way to fish (for bass)

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
sh03z

Post by sh03z »

What are your favorite ways to fish (for bass)?

I like to fish with headphones on, listening to mostly country; gets me in the fishing mood.
I motor up to the middle of the lake then troll to my shallow hot spots. After the sun comes up, I move to shady spots. When those are gone, I troll the deeper water with my trolling motor.
I have a 43 lbs. thrust trolling motor for my 17' aluminum lund, so that thing flies accross the water
-fishing is fun-
jeremy_221

Post by jeremy_221 »

my favorite way to fish in in my 12 foot aluminum boat with my 30lb. thrust minnkota trolling motor. i love to use topwater, soft plastics, or lipless crankbaits. i love topwater poppers or a moss mouse. my favorite soft plastic is yum wooly hawgtail with red gamakatsu hooks. i love to use lipless crankbaits to find the fish, then use topwater to get close to structure and if i miss a fish i go in after it with the wooly hawgtail. works like a charm in the south!!!
Jeremy Evans

Remember, If you ain't bass fishing, you ain't fishing!
6.54BASS

Post by 6.54BASS »

I would have to say my absolute favorite is the Buzz Bait, no matter how big the fish are, I just love it when they come up and crush it!
Bryan Hinton