Candlewood

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
Dennis Bligh Jr

Candlewood

Post by Dennis Bligh Jr »

Hello everyone, heres the deal. When my fiance' little brother was younger he suffered from cancer,he was a "make a wish" recipient, and luckily ended up winning the fight. But as a result of the cancer he passed away last December at the age of 19. While he was in the hospital as a child his doctors, and an organization called "Hope and Heros" worked their butts off to help him get through his unfortunate experience. His family lives in Westchester County, NY minutes away from Dabury CT and Candlewood lake. What I need is some information on pulling a permit for Candlewood.My hopes are to hold a charity tournament and make a donation to Hope and Heros in his name. As you can tell none of the details are worked out, or even close. For now any info would be great. Thanks guys
Massachusetts Pro-Staff
Dennis Bligh Jr.
http://www.Dennisbligh.com
brendanc

Candlewood

Post by brendanc »

Dennis,

Please call me personally on this matter. I can put you in contact with the right people to get the permits you will need. Just an FYI, Candlewood Lake has been getting harder and harder to book a tournament on. The home owners on the Lake are mostly Anti-Tournament and have been fighting to have the lake completely closed to tournaments. By this time of year, most of the dates are already taken by other clubs and organizations that put their applications in for Candlewood well in advance. Please don't let this discourage your efforts... These are my stomping grounds, so if Candlewood is not an option, I can recommend several other bodies of water that can serve your purpose and are not far from Westchester County.

I will email you my cell number, please call me when you get the chance...

Brendan
Brendan C.