HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
brendanc

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by brendanc »

Just wondering how everyone has been doing in there tournaments this year? Any news?

BC
Brendan C.
JOE D.

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by JOE D. »

Well,Brendan it was going good 5th in points,but if gas keeps going the way it has been.Who knows,Last weekend $110.00 just for the truck & boat.I'm going to see what happens this week,but this could be the END for this year unless I pick up Citgo or someone.
GOOD LUCK JOE D.
jpsurf

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by jpsurf »

I hear your doing well.nice job.
Us small L.I. clubs need to wait
But fishings been excel.
fishinforever

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by fishinforever »

I'am not doing to bad.. Im sitting in 3rd in points and also being the youngest in the club ( witch is small boat bass club)Im really showing the more older and wizer fisherman that I can fish and am really deticated to win/have fun. but another thing also, I to need free gas..lol.. Its crazy.. But..what can you do,,,not a dang thang..
good luck on the water...
:Luke
brendanc

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by brendanc »

Joe & Luke,

I hear you on the gas prices... They have truly gotten out of control. Try and stay on the trolling motor as much as possible!!!

JP Surf, thanks for the congrats. I am waiting for confirmation from my Doctor, but I may have developed "Tennis Elbow" (Fishing elbow in my case). I had no idea how painful it can be. I could be sitting a lot of tournaments out this year, if I am not able to get the pain under control.

BC
Brendan C.
jpsurf

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by jpsurf »

I hear ya
Advil
Works for me.I have it from both work & fishing aids in making the swelling go down,& at the same timehelps with the pain.When it gets real bad,my freind has 4 split disks in his back,he allways has something for the pain.

Good luck with the elbow
MMT

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by MMT »

Bren, I went through most of last year with horrible pain in my right elbow. This is the arm I use to flip. I had been using a rod balancer with about 3oz of brass weights in it. As soon as I took the weights out, the pain stopped. I hope is that easy for you.
Craig DeFranzo
mofish

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by mofish »

Sorry I have not been around much lately but I have been on the road and in the air alot. My job has taken away from my fishing this year alot. My Dad had Triple Bypass surgury (and is doing great now) that has caused alot of travel and missed alot of prefishing. My tournament fishing has suffered with not getting to prefish, which was one of my goals this year.

Brendan I know the pain in the elbow. My brother suffers with it as well as myself. He got a shot in the arm and has a band that he puts around his arm that puts pressure on the nerve that causes the pain. It helps him you might ask your doctor about that treatment.

Take care and good luck guys. With three 0's on the score card we are out of the running for the top six but we can still make the championship so at least I have to look forward too.

Conley
Thanks,
Conley Staley
6.54BASS

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by 6.54BASS »

Mine started out kind of ho-hum, but a 3rd place on Saturday (out of a field of 50) really helped with the gas as well as the spirits!
Bryan Hinton

YAR

HOW's THE SEASON SO FAR?

Post by YAR »

hey brendan, your tennis elbow must of really hurt after your 14lb+ winning stringer on highland a few weeks ago.LOL. congrats on the win. sorry it took so long to say. also how did you and joe do on forge today. i fished in another clubs TX and took 3rd with 10lbs and small change winner, jpsurf and teammat had close to 11lbs. and they had lunker 4lb+ lrgmouth.i guess you didn't want to go to hither hills TX and get caught in the cluster F#$k of boats and traffic.thats why i fished the other TX today.