Need some good spots for Sunday 7-27-02

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
longislandbassman

Post by longislandbassman »

Can anybody give me some good advise on where to go this sunday on long island maybe a new spot or a good spot on a old lake?
THANKS PETE
God Bless
Pete (Bass Wrecker)
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

FB- You know, I left this unanswered because I was sure that at least one local from your neck-of-the-woods was going to make your Sunday. What's with you LI guys? Have a little compassion for a guy on a weekend.

A little bird told me that Blydenburgh Park is a good place to go on Sat.AM. You will have to share the shoreline unless you rent a boat. If the weather is inclement, it keeps some of the crowd home.

Thanks for posting. JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Fast... Are you looking for shoreline fishing, car topper, or trailor access? I know a ton of great spots for all of the above and would be happy to share...

BC
Brendan C.
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

Thanks B.C.
For that localized stuff, I have to get some of my Double Agents to deliver the goods.

But they are no match for Rob's Partner. lol
In fact, they are liable to recommend Senkos.

Fast- Next time we'll get back to you sooner.
Be well. JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator
MMT

Post by MMT »

Sorry, I dropped the ball on this one as well. I didn't check out this forum. Blydenburgh is right on the money Jo mo. The hotter, the better.
Craig DeFranzo