Snapback Super Plastics

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
JoeMo

Snapback Super Plastics

Post by JoeMo »

I received a sample of a watermelon soft plastic SnapBack Jerk Bait today. It looks like Gummy Bear candy. It's unscented (not sure if there will be scented versions) The plastic stretches at least twice its length (probably even more. I didn't feel like having 2 baits. lol)
They feature 4" Pitching Tubes, 7" and 10" worms, 6" Lizards, Skeet's Creature Baits (named for Skeet Reese) 5" plus the aforementioned 5" Jerk Baits.
In fairness to the company, the plastic is really soft. If it is as indestructible as their ad campaign insists, I'll look at their tubes and Lizards because they are the two baits that really get beat up in my boat. (Now, I'm not saying Pickerel and Pike won't tear these SnapBack things up. Look what they do to spinnerbaits)
Anybody fished the samples yet? I understand they aren't for sale yet. (But some of you guys out there probably have them already!)
Keep us posted.
Good Fishing, JoeMo Moderator
PS- the June 02 Bassmaster mag has their ad on Page 3. The company makes Terminator. That name is on their soft plastic packaging.
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator
d.mcgarry

Snapback Super Plastics

Post by d.mcgarry »

Joe, have not tried any yet but would like to. I hope I get to see some for review. Good Bassin Dan Bass
Dan McGarry : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
brendanc

Snapback Super Plastics

Post by brendanc »

Joe,

can you email me any information you have on the product? If so, I will have Rob give them a call and see if they would like to put their lure to the test through our ProStaff team...

Thanks,
BC
Brendan C.
britchie

Snapback Super Plastics

Post by britchie »

Just read the article in BASS MAG. and it looks like it will be a great product. To my understanding Strike King has exclusive rights to these products. Brendan has a great idea in using the prostaff team to put the streatch baits to the test. Keep everyone informed on the sale dates and where we can get some.
Brian Ritchie : Bassin' USA Prostaff : Kentucky
JoeMo

Snapback Super Plastics

Post by JoeMo »

Gotcha Brendan. E-mail is on its way. Have to check more posts. Talk soon.
Good Fishing, JoeMo Moderator
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator