Zipper Power Jig

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
midwest

Zipper Power Jig

Post by midwest »

I was finally able to get my hands on some of the Zipper In-Line Power Jigs today. Boy, do they look great. These jigs are not your typical skirted flippin jig, although at first glance they look like it. The greatest feature is the Gamakatsu offset widegap hook which is perfect for use with worms, tubes, or any other soft plastic you want to use on the jig. When rigged correctly the jig becomes weedless with no weed guard. Personally, I can't wait to use them with a brush hog or wild thang. If anyone else is using this jig, post some of your uses or tips. Thanks
Mike Gress - Bassin' USA Prostaff: Nebraska
MPJBASS

Zipper Power Jig

Post by MPJBASS »

Hey Mike,
Where exactly did ya get those??? I have heard others talking about them but havent seen them anywhere yet??
MPJBASS

Zipper Power Jig

Post by MPJBASS »

Also...to continue...anywhere here in the local metro area??
midwest

Zipper Power Jig

Post by midwest »

I ordered them direct from the company. No one around here has heard of them. Cabelas included. They are made by Big Poly under the Zipper name. There web site is www.zipperdirect.com

Their online order system is not the greatest so if you want to order, use the 800 number. Took me only 4 days to get the jigs I ordered. These look much better in my hand than they do on their web site. I found out about them from my friend that works for Minn Kota. He told me that many of the pros have and use them but don't talk about it.
MPJBASS

Zipper Power Jig

Post by MPJBASS »

Mike,
getting ready to order those! I can't wait to try em out..especially at this next DOD tournament!! Thanks!!!!
PJ
midwest

Zipper Power Jig

Post by midwest »

Welcome and good luck. Just wish it would warm up enough so I can get out and use them also. 8 inches of snow does not help the cabin fever right now.