Great soft plastics!

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
Kevin Jopp

Great soft plastics!

Post by Kevin Jopp »

I have used alot of soft plastic baits out there and I must say there are alot of choices out there. I found a company by the name of Kelly Innovations that makes the best quality plastics I have ever used. Nothing I hate more is to catch one fish and the plastic tear or having it not run strait and create line twist. Some of the stuff I use would spin and just not look natural. Ever since I started using Kelly's products I have caught more fish and my confidence level has increased which is half of the battle. I talked with the president of the company and never have I met someone so passionate about there work. They have a web site which is kellylures.com or you can call Dave at 561-333-0582. I am not sponsored by them or am I an employee. I just want to let other Bass Fisherman know about the quaility of these products. If you do contact them please let them know I sent you and told you about there great products.