Wednesday December 12th, 2001

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
mofish

Post by mofish »

CYa Roland
Thanks,
Conley Staley
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Hey Mo,
The first time I fished with him , he skipped a jig about 60 feet. and said " go ahead now you do it" I damn near crapped myself. And this was backhanded. The biggest thing is getting over the fear. Tighten up and let it fly, it really works!!Backlashes happen. so they happen anyway at least you're reaching the fish!!!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
mofish

Post by mofish »

Comeon down the weather is fine and the fish are biting.lol You dont know how many times I've seen that one. lol :p
Thanks,
Conley Staley
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

TIM - You are paying your dues man! You are doing the right thing and that respect you earn will only help you in the long run...

LATER ROLAND!
Brendan C.
mofish

Post by mofish »

So I take it most you guys live in the area and fish together alot?
Thanks,
Conley Staley
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Hey Tim,
How many Heisman Trpohy winners are scrubs the first couple of years in the NFL? Its the Big leagues dude!!!! Hang in there, Its all knowledge and thats the key to winning. Keep your eyes open and your brain in gear. We're all rooting for you.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

MO - Frank has picked up the technique... Took him some time, but he's got it down. IT really give you an edge especially when you are fishing pressured water. If you would like to read something about the philosophy behind it, click on this link:

“To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before”
Brendan C.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

THE BIG APPLE BABY!!!!!
An island surrounded by salt water and we rule the lakes!!!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Yeah, we all beat each other up for the same prize money most of the year...
Brendan C.
SMbass

Post by SMbass »

Brenden, you are so right, but it was definately a hard thing to do. It took alot of will power, but it will be worth it. Terry Scroggins, the winner whom I fished with on day 3 thanked me on stage. He is also friends with Peter Thilervos and Chris Daves (WOO Daves son). What goes around comes around, so hopefully when I am in the position to win one of these big events, my partner will not interfere. In order to win one of these events, EVERYTHING must go right. Terry won the tournament,and I helped him win by not competing with him on his fish. Unfortunately, I am out of the points race, whereas if i would have competed against him, I could still be in the hunt. It was a very, very, tough thing to do. But Im glad I made that choice. There are many anglers, both successful and unsuccessful on the trail who have given themselves a bad rap. That is something I dont want
Tim Carini