Sunday January 13th, 2002

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

I know I've asked this like 3 times already, but did anyone read the post up top about them dredging Greenwood lake and the Hudson river (Besides Dave)?

From what they are saying (EPA) it could really mess the fishing up BAD!!! People are protesting it already...

Any thoughts?
Brendan C.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

New Wave... I like a chat room to for stuff like this... Makes everything go faster... We do have plans to add one to the site...

We started out with message boards and they work well for longer term Q & A... I'm still looking for a good chat program, before I'll add it to the site...
Brendan C.
BangoMinnow

Post by BangoMinnow »

New Wave - so far it works great except when there are a lot of guys making quick posts then it is best to use "reply with quote" so they will know who you are replying to.
David Lengyel

Post by David Lengyel »

Fine Bango sounds good. Heres a good question. when winter hits and the dissoled oxygen drops in a lake due to low light penetration threw the ice do you feel bass will dare the colder water, and follow the panfish for more food and comfort or will they just hunker down and wait until turnover starts and they feel the water warming up. this question has come up during ice fishing demonstrations that I have done.
ED F.

Post by ED F. »

The dredging at The Hudson is bad news! Now....how bout those dates....Nassau Colliseum???
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

New Wave... Just a heads up... Banjo can be a bit of a wise guy from time to time... Don't take what he says too seriously, because 99% of the time it is ment to be sarcastic...
Brendan C.
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Depends on how badly it's polluted and they have been talking about the hudson for some time now and haven't done nothing
New Wave

Post by New Wave »

I like messages board telly you the truth good way to get good info
BangoMinnow

Post by BangoMinnow »

Quote:Originally posted by Brendan:
I know I've asked this like 3 times already, but did anyone read the post up top about them dredging Greenwood lake and the Hudson river (Besides Dave)?

From what they are saying (EPA) it could really mess the fishing up BAD!!! People are protesting it already...

Any thoughts?
If they want to mess things up then why don't they lay out the money for a new Hudson River and Greenwood Lake to move the fish into before screwing things up - since we caused the problem not the bass we should find a way to fix it without messing things up for our little buddies in the water...
ED F.

Post by ED F. »

Bye All!