Wednesday - January 30th, 2002

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
BangoMinnow

Post by BangoMinnow »

Anytime after 8:00 EST start your posts ...don't be afraid login and speak your minds!!!
YAR

Post by YAR »

is anybody out there. i just got on myself and saw no post, so i'm the first post cool! i have a ? when buying a rod , what makes you buy that brand and what type a feel & action do you use with different lures?
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Alright,it's Wednesday lets talk some BASS.
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Hey Ray,how are you? Rods wow were do you begin I personally for worm or tube baits like the medeum heavy to heavy action rods.
YAR

Post by YAR »

what' up ant, heavy action for tubes. are you flipping them
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Hey fellas...

Lovin' this warm weather... I'm going out to shelter island Saturday with Tim... Should be interesting...

BC
Brendan C.
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

For crankbaits I prefer medeum action it gives me the extra rod action (bend),to get a better hookset 61/2 or 7'.
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Hey Brendan, This weather is great.Ray I use that action rod on all type's of tactics.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

I almost always use a fast taper rod and then judge the action depending apon the application. I have been using three rods mainly, Eagle Claw - Aristocrat G2 (IM-7) rods, St. Croix, Premiere Series & Assassinator IM-7 rods...

All are typically fast taper rods, so they suite my needs pretty well.

The new G2 rods from Eagle Claw are really sweet... I must say I was very impressed with them from the last show I was at... I just order a complete set and will be switching over to them for the majority of my rod selection...

BC
Brendan C.
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

I used to use medium action rods for plastics,and used to miss alot of fish.