B.A.S.S.- a Class Organization

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
JoeMo

B.A.S.S.- a Class Organization

Post by JoeMo »

Back in January I gave the Danbury Post Office my Change of Address for the next 3 months while I enjoyed the warm temps in Florida.

When I did not return to the North in April, it never occured to me that Bassmaster and BASS Times after March would not get forwarded. By the time I returned in May, I had gone 2 months with none of the above.

Now, I read a lot of critical comments about BASS over the years. I wasn't sure they would honor my request to forward the missing issues to me. So I spoke to the folks who handle these pubs. Let me go on record to
thank them for quickly sending EVERY issue to my home WITHIN A 10 DAY PERIOD AFTER MY CALL!

I've been a Member since 1971 and have always looked forward to getting these publications.
After canceling InFisherman (Al's gone; I'm gone)last year, Bassmaster is the only magazine I've continually received since '71.
(At least it proves I'm stubborn.) Thanks for hearing me out.
Bass Wishes, JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator