Some Clarifications

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
JoeMo

Some Clarifications

Post by JoeMo »

One of the perks of a Moderator is that he
can add some comments occasionally that might be helpful to the board members trying to improve their fishing.

Actually, my job is more like a traffic cop (with no badge, no nightstick and no book of tickets) A better word might be Facilitator although I dislike that word intensely from the days of "Quality Management"

Anyhow, what I'm about to tell you is that I've tired of the photo under every message
I write on this board and I have sent one that I feel is more definitive to the Boardmaster hopefully for inclusion in upcoming posts. The latest one is devoid of the Elton John sunglasses, the bulky PFD and that hood!
(Even Bassdozer commented on that.)

Thanks for your kind attention. JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator
JoeMo

Some Clarifications

Post by JoeMo »

It struck me that this General Fish Talk Board is a good place to mention things like:

"The XYZ 24 Hour Diner is a great place to stop when you fish Morbid Lake" or

"Another way to go to Bass Lake is using Exit 16 off the Interstate"

If any of you have some info like that and would like to share, please post on this board. (In the past there haven't been many replies on General Fish Talk, but there will be if you all start posting more here)

Thanks to all. JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator