Pistol Grip Rods.

Share your comments, thoughts, criticisms and compliments about the many forms of tackle and equipment on the market today...
WidowMaker

Pistol Grip Rods.

Post by WidowMaker »

My father hasnt fished in maybe twenty years and is looking to purchase new rods. A few months ago i let him use a few of my rods and he commented that he would rather shoot himself than switch to the new long handled rods.
Im not sure any of the more commonly known companies make the shorter medium heavy and heavy action rods with pistol grip handles. He is looking for something in the $80.00 to $125.00 price range. Im thinking new pistol grip rods would have to be the more expensive custom built jobs. Other than that im guessing some used rods might be found on ebay.
stxman54

Pistol Grip Rods.

Post by stxman54 »

YOUR RIGHT YOU CAN FIND THEM ON EBAY NEW OR USED AND THERE NOT TO EXPENSIVE. THE COMPANY WHO MAKES A LOT OF THEM ARE FENWICK AND THEY ARE PRICED RIGHT. YOU SHOULD HAVE HIM TRY KISTLER RODS THEY HAVE NO FOR GRIP AND THE SENSATIVATY ON THESE RODS ARE THE BEST ON THE MARKET AND VERY LIGHT. TACKLE WARE HOUSE HAS THEM STARTING AT$129.00 AND YOU CAN ALSO GO TO KISTLER WEB SITE AND BUY DIRECT FROM THEM ALSO FOR THE SAME PRICE AND IF YOUR DAD DOESNT WANT ONE I STRONGLEY URGE YOU TO TRY ONE ONCE YOU DO THERE IS NO OTHER ROD YOU EVER USE AGAIN BUT KISTLER. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR VENTURE OF A MILLION ROD MANUFACTURES I USED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING MADE NOW I USE KISTLER EXCLUSIVLY.

RES
TableRockGuide

Pistol Grip Rods.

Post by TableRockGuide »

WidowMaker, I also have a sponsor that makes pistol grip rods, these are high graphite rods from 58 million to 70 million modules of graphite tip to butt and made in the USA.. They start at 99.00 and go to 320.00 with a unconditional lifetime warranty, and come in all weights (Light to Extra Heavy) and sizes (5.0 foot to 6.6 foot). They work very well for me since being a guide, I have to supply a really great rod with out handing out 300 plus dollar rods, plus my rods get broke alot and that warranty really works for me! If you wouls like any more information drop me an email at [email protected] maybe I can help you..

Good Fishing

Capt. Don
Capt. Don House: Bassin' USA Prostaff : Missouri

Capt. Don House
Branson Fishing Guide Service
Table Rock Lake, Branson Mo.
USCG Licensed and Insured
http://www.bransonfishingguideservice.com

Pro Staff for Bassin' USA, G3 Boats, Yamaha Outboards, Humminbird Electronics, Minnkota Trolling motors, Grandt Custom Rods, Center City Marine, JackAll, Ardent Reels and Thunder Struck Jigs