Pending Va. state record striper

Regional forum for anglers from New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia
RIBAA

Post by RIBAA »

How 'bout this for some winter excitement? 73# striper and a representation of the lure it was caught on - trolling in Delaware Bay this week - pending Virginia state record!:o

Attached files
Dan

RI Bass
George Cawthorn

Post by George Cawthorn »

Whoaaaa! That is one huge striper. Thanks for the info on the lure. Congrats, and I hope it makes the record. Hot dang!!!

That is one spectacular catch. Just awesome!!!!

I would have loved to see a video of the expression on the fishemens face when you guys got that one onboard. (Without the sound track LOL.)

Good fishing to you guys, later............ geobass
RIBAA

Post by RIBAA »

I WISH i could take credit for that fish,word travels fast up the coast when someone hooks a fish like that.I'm sitting here in cold snowy RI dreaming of spring and hoping that fish's momma heads north.
Dan

RI Bass
TableRockGuide

Post by TableRockGuide »

Well, I seen it myself. I was working at the Richmond Sport show at the race track and it came in... This thing was a monster to say the least. They had it in a 60 gallon cooler and it was hanging out of both sides. What a fish!!!

Good Fishing Everyone

Capt. Don
Capt. Don House: Bassin' USA Prostaff : Missouri

Capt. Don House
Branson Fishing Guide Service
Table Rock Lake, Branson Mo.
USCG Licensed and Insured
http://www.bransonfishingguideservice.com

Pro Staff for Bassin' USA, G3 Boats, Yamaha Outboards, Humminbird Electronics, Minnkota Trolling motors, Grandt Custom Rods, Center City Marine, JackAll, Ardent Reels and Thunder Struck Jigs
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Can you say "COW"? Holy-Shirt! That's a huge striper...
Brendan C.