[b]Lake Erie Spring Open Tournaments[/b]

List your bass fishing tournament name, start/finish dates, contact info, tournament details/location and your Website url and don't forget to check the box and assign a date to add your tournament on our bass fishing tournament events calendar.
Don Staszczyk

Post by Don Staszczyk »

http://www.millenniumbassmastersofwny.c ... hedule.htm

hope to see you all there...if you never been to Erie prepare for an eye openning expierence.. with 5-6lb smallies common and many of them..50-100 fish days are not uncommon. Check past results.. these are only 2 fish tournaments.. early NYS season
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

I have heard that it takes two smallmouths (2 fish limit), going 13-14 pounds to win... that is just insane. Spent a week up there two springs ago and I have never been the same... We didn't even take pictures of the 4lb smallies... only the 5's and 6's... I wish I could go... if anyone wants to have the most insane smallmouth experience of their life, GO TO ERIE! Fish one of these tournaments if you are a tournament angler. We went out of Dunkirk and only stopped fishing when we couldn't lift our arms any more!
Brendan C.