Make your own school of fish...

Just getting started in Bass Fishing? Hey, everyone started at some point. There are no wrong questions here, only the ones you don't ask. This is the place to ask for help on the basics.
MbBass

Post by MbBass »

Yes thats right your own school of fish. I use a 3 way barrel swivel tie it on the end of your line . Next make you 4 to 6 different lenghts of leader line . You have to make a even number on the 2 remaining ends of the 3 way swivel . It will not pull right if uneven . I used 2 and a half to 4 inch plastic swim baits . Again it has to be even what ever you use on one side use the same sizes on other . Even if you mix up sizes .

Someone probly already came up with this but i never saw it with all my reading . Oh yeah use 20 lbs for your main line . Cause most of the time you will reel in 2 or 3 bass at the same time . Tons of fun . I came up with this cause spawn is over and i see bass chaseing schools of fry . So thats why i try and use smaller plastic swimbaits . Hope you all enjoy .
johnnie crain outdoors

Post by johnnie crain outdoors »

Good idea, but maybe illegal in some states. Here in Iowa we are only allowed two hooks per line-two single hooks or two artificial lures. Heck we can only use two rods and reels at one time as well. Bet that's a fun rig to use though. Johnnie
Johnnie Crain
MbBass

Post by MbBass »

wow didnt know about that. But it sure is fun to set the hook. And 15 seconds into fighting the fish you pole loads up with the second. And 3 times i have caught 3 fish , boy was that nutz. Thanx for the info. Hate to get into trouble for fishing.Dont you ever have anything positive to say MR. Craine. hahaha
johnnie crain outdoors

Heck, Bro, that is positive, getting caught would be negative. LOL. Believe me if I could legally do it I sure would. Get two fish or more going differnt directions would be a hoot!! Later, Johnnie
Johnnie Crain
MbBass

Post by MbBass »

Just kidding around with ya Mr Craine. Yeah it does get wild when they start loading up. Try it when you go to a private pond.
johnnie crain outdoors

Will do-have fun. Johnnie
Johnnie Crain