Throw a 12 inch....

Just getting started in Bass Fishing? Hey, everyone started at some point. There are no wrong questions here, only the ones you don't ask. This is the place to ask for help on the basics.
MbBass

Throw a 12 inch....

Post by MbBass »

Fellas if you dont have any 12 inch ribbon tail worms you are missing out. Have a black and blue flake , and a watermellon pumpkinseed . Black for stained water and the other for clearer water. The bite come hard a vicious . And the hogs seem to go after it hard . The one i am throwing is made by YUM . I like the scent and all that jazz .

Try it out its only a few bucks for the 2 packs . But have a tight grip and a good knot tied. Good luck fellas and ladies.
BTwizy

Throw a 12 inch....

Post by BTwizy »

My favorite is the all mighty PURPLE worm! Your right sometimes I get so caught up in my high dollar crank baits I forget to go back to the basics! U can really work an area throughly with um too. Athough I dont think Ive ever used a 12 incher....That be 1 big worm!
MbBass

Throw a 12 inch....

Post by MbBass »

Yeah its huge and you only have to put a 1/8 ounce weight on it . But the big Bass seem to like it . The Worm looks more like a snake . But that curly tail gives it tons of action . Gosh its hot , everyone stay safe and drink your H2o .