Question for the beginers and advanced anglers...

Just getting started in Bass Fishing? Hey, everyone started at some point. There are no wrong questions here, only the ones you don't ask. This is the place to ask for help on the basics.
SomethingSmells

Post by SomethingSmells »

Originally Posted By: BrendanFunny story SS... I've hit a few signs myself over the years! Which part of the peconic river to you fish (upper/forge pond, middle or lower)? On a side note, one of the guys in my club (L.I.B.) caught a 7 lbs 9 oz Largemouth out of Forge Pond a couple of weeks ago. This past weekend there was a "big bass derby" held out of PLECO on Forge Pond and the person that won caught a 7 lb 6 oz LMB that had a culling ring hole in the bottom of its mouth. Everyone is thinking this is the same fish caught for a second time. That place has given up a lot of 5's and 6's, but that is the biggest officially record bass in a long time for that place.

I fish the peconic a lot... we've probably seen each other on the water before... anyways, thanks for posting.

Brendan

Hey Brendan, I Fish between the access by the Peconic gun club and the access on South river road in Calverton. I only have waders so i'm alittle limited. I'm getting a Canoe this weekend. So I should run in to you soon. And i'm gonna probably join L.I.B. also. Have a good one and thanks
James Carroll "Live,Love,Laugh and fish"
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

That's cool... I look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions about the club, let me know. I am the Club's past President and know a lot about our history.
Brendan C.