25 hand poured stickbaits for $15,heavy salt,scent

Looking to buy or sell bass fishing tackle, bass boats, supplies and even tournament partners? This is the place
Danger Custom Lures

25 hand poured stickbaits for $15,heavy salt,scent

Post by Danger Custom Lures »

Hi I am sell quality stick baits that are 5 1/4 in long. The sink rates are comparable to senkos but with the added bonus of being scented with hawg n' garlic( garic and crawfish mix)and a little bit bigger. They dont tear apart after one fish either. You get to choose the base color and what glitters and from some others.

Base Colors: 1. watermelon 2. green pumpkin 3. pumpkin 4. black 5. rootbeer 6. amber 7. white pearl 8. brown 9. black grape( junebug w/out green glitter)

Pre made: 10. blue fleck 11. litte gator( green pumpkin, watermelon color with green and copper glitter)

Glitter: 1. black 2. red 3. green 4. blue 5. purple 6. copper

Choose one base color and as many glitters as you want.
Again you get 25 custom hand poured stick baits for $15 including shipping.
I accept paypal, money orders and checks.
With each order you will recieve a sample pack of the different soft plastics I offer in what color you ordered. I also sell hand made jigs so check out my website at http://www.dangercustomlures.com

I will be out of town next week but I will have computer access so I will keep in contact and get started on the orders when I get back.

Thanks,
Vince