24 Lbs Saltwater Stripped Bass

Bassin’ USA - Member’s bass fishing photo galleries. This is the place to share photos of great scenery, big fish, first catches and everything else related to bass fishing. Enjoy!IMPORTANT NOTE: THE SYSTEM WILL NOT ACCEPT PHOTOS THAT ARE LARGER THAN 1 MEGABYTE (1,000kb)OR THAT ARE LARGER THAN 1200 PIXELS IN WIDTH OR HEIGHT.HOW TO USE PHOTO GALLERIES
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Well, keeping the old Grady White in the water for a few more weeks has finally paid off. Here's what swimbaits can produce in the saltwater arena. Granted, this is no giant by Long Island standards, but it is certainly a very respectable fish where I fish, in fact it is my personal best for this season. My friend Pat and I took a night fishing trip last Friday and managed about 25 stripers in total, ranging from 16" up to that 24 pounder all in about a two hour window during an outgoing tide. Can't wait to get out there one last time if the weather would cooperate.

Attached files
Brendan C.
Roboworm99

Post by Roboworm99 »

Way to go..very nice
**Ray Charpentier**
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

You know, if the wind would stop blowing for an hour or two, I'd be heading out again to try and catch a few more... but it has just been too cold and ruff out there. Just checked the harbor where my boat is, and there are 5' waves at the mouth, with the occasional 7' wave mixed in... not very good for light tackle fishing... or fishing in general. Add 32 degree temps on top of that and suddenly my couch is looking better and better!
Brendan C.