Old Memories

Bassin’ USA - Member’s bass fishing photo galleries. This is the place to share photos of great scenery, big fish, first catches and everything else related to bass fishing. Enjoy!IMPORTANT NOTE: THE SYSTEM WILL NOT ACCEPT PHOTOS THAT ARE LARGER THAN 1 MEGABYTE (1,000kb)OR THAT ARE LARGER THAN 1200 PIXELS IN WIDTH OR HEIGHT.HOW TO USE PHOTO GALLERIES
verydeepwater

Old Memories

Post by verydeepwater »

Here's some old L.I. fishing pics. Gosh I feel nostalgic. Notice the high tech clothing and tacle.

Attached files

Bet my 2000 hp Bass Boat's Faster'n Yours.

ukey28

Old Memories

Post by ukey28 »

Where are they from? I can't remember that background!!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
ukey28

Old Memories

Post by ukey28 »

Where are they from? I can't remember that background!! I think some of those are Filipini Pond in Sullivan County. Thats my old 10 footer!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
verydeepwater

Old Memories

Post by verydeepwater »

Yeah, you svelt dude you. I'm not sure where they were taken really. Could have been a number of ponds we used to fish. I think you might be right about Fillipini. The pic of me with my old Pflueger; I believe that was taken on the little pickerel hole out east that dried up. I just pulled them out of my old scrap book, there's no notes or dates, but I think they date from around 1983 or so. That air conditioned red shirt; I have some other pictures wearing it while in Fort Myers. I must have just returned from FL and it was probably when I started Stony Brook. Yeah, some good memories with that little boat.

Rich

verydeepwater

Old Memories

Post by verydeepwater »

Hey, do you still have that picture of me with the long hair, fishing on Kellers I believe. If I remember we got there late, slept in the car and fished early that morning. Some L.I. Bassmaster friends of yours showed up and thought that I was Celeste. She had a great sense of humor and I know she would approve of the joke. It's sad that she is no longer with us.

brendanc

Old Memories

Post by brendanc »

Is that a picture of Frank or Babe Winkleman in the "Early Years"?
Brendan C.
verydeepwater

Old Memories

Post by verydeepwater »

He's got the same flannel shirt on anyway. I don'think he could grow a beard back then though.

brendanc

Old Memories

Post by brendanc »

lol... At least he can now, I still can't grow a beard!
Brendan C.