BUY AMERICAN - SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY!

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
allen howard

BUY AMERICAN - SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY!

Post by allen howard »

Yeah I can usually find some deals on clearence. And it seems Arkie is getting alot of shelf space. Which for Walley mart is getting smaller. In the three stores in my area it's been cut down to one isle. But I can go to Bass pro when I need something specific. I'm lucky it's only ten minutes away. I try buy most of my lures and rods from local makers. They make a good product and I'm happy with their attention to detail and willingness to make products to my needs. I'm only doing 18 tournaments this year and hope to increace it next year. Yeah it's become an addiction!! Over a hundred rods and reels and a small tackle store in my basement. And yet there is always something else I need.. If I'm not fishing I'm thinking of fishing, studying maps, local water conditions, lunar charts. My family thinks I'm nuts. And I guess I am. But I love every minute of it!!!