Tournaments in full swing.

List your bass fishing tournament name, start/finish dates, contact info, tournament details/location and your Website url and don't forget to check the box and assign a date to add your tournament on our bass fishing tournament events calendar.
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Lake Ronkonkoma Yesterday, Very important tournament for club points reasons. Catching 1 fish was good that's what I kept telling myself all week.

This lake has a 15" min so that plus Ronkonkoma is not a very giving lake but it does have quality bass SM and LM.

After catching a few shorts I put one in the boat, Drop shot.
Good start I told myself but that was it. Caught close to 20 bass, mixed smallies and largemouth a few very close to 15" but to close to get disqualified. The talk on the lake was the usual not many fish caught and it showed at weigh in 14 fish caught. My fish was 2 lbs good for points.

So after half the season I'm seating in 1st place for boater of the year and 4 points from the top for angler of the year. Very satisfied to this point.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Nice Job, Anthony!!
How did you fish that Drop Shot in a shallow weedy lake like Blydenburg? I think you have something to offer everyone with that technique.
Thanks,
Frank
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Now Frank that is top secret , vault, fort knox info my freind. Cannot share until end of season. To be honest with you the only keeper bass that i caught last Sunday @ Ronkonkoma was on it.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Alrighty then, how about responding to the power fishing post.
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York