Tournaments in full swing.

List your bass fishing tournament name, start/finish dates, contact info, tournament details/location and your Website url and don't forget to check the box and assign a date to add your tournament on our bass fishing tournament events calendar.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

That's right... on Forge Pond... "Spillway Frank"... You are one lucky guy, that could have been really bad...
Brendan C.
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Good job Nunz, Bass wise and clock wise,LOL. You are right about the timing. We finished 2nd on Squantz and the bite turned on fast around 1:30pm man every other cast was a fish just awesome.
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Guys There has to be a little more info on Lake Zoar you can share ? I'm not asking for any hot spots, What is the main forage and structure in this lake and water type clear, stained etc...
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

The fish live near the rocks, they eat fish and crayfish. The water is wet. I don't have a spot to give you. What do I get for this info? Its gauranteed to be correct!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Your to much Frank, Thanks for the great info.
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Yup!
How many other guys helped out?
Talk to the guys at the weigh in. Betcha I gave you the best info!
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Hehehehehe, Yes you where right mr. Frank.

Tough lake Zoar, But there are fish there. I would love to fish that lake again not in a tournament but rather to learn more about it.
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Didn't hear that. What happened ?
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

I hear Anthony F was a winner last week! Tell us about it!
Anthony Falzon

Post by Anthony Falzon »

Hey Frank it was great seeing you down at Ronkonkoma Lake Yesterday.

OK Yes I did win Blydenburg It was not easy but I came through.
Started out bad loosing a nice fish at the boat, my Ryder started catching fish and I kept loosing em. By 9:45AM Mike(Ryder) had a limit and I still had not put one in the boat. Its 10:30AM now and mike already culled 3 times me Nada. I loose a nice fish over 3 lbs at the boat again,now I'm pulling an Iaconelli slamming my rod all over kicking my tackle and cussing up a storm.

After my 5 minute hissy fit I grabbed one of my sandwiches sat down and took my time to eat while I calmed down and figured out what I needed to do. First thing was changed the trailer on my jig to pork, set up my drop shot and changed my tube. 2 casts later on the drop shot a nice 2.4 looked at the watch and had 2 1/2 hours to go I told myself a fish every 1/2 hour is all I need, Was not thinking of winning but just getting a limit.

Well I done just that, and my next fish was over 3 lbs next was close to 4 lbs and my 4th fish was over 4 lbs I looked at Mike and told him I think I won this tournament only having 4 fish at around 12+ lbs. With 45 minutes to go I caught 3 more culling once to win the tournament with a total weight of 13.14. Not bad for a bad start calming down and telling myself it only takes 5 good bites.