Castaic Lagoon

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon

Post by swimbait101 »

What do you mean by in the back and lake weed???
i hope it not windy on sunday. i dont wanna tip in my canoe
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: swimbait101What do you mean by in the back and lake weed???
i hope it not windy on sunday. i dont wanna tip in my canoe
I hope it isn't windy also. I am probably going to be on the lagoon from shore or the pier on Sunday. Maybe I will see you there!
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon

Post by swimbait101 »

what u look like and distinct stuff that make you stand out
im the only guy i know with a green canoe
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: swimbait101what u look like and distinct stuff that make you stand out
im the only guy i know with a green canoe
I will be with 2 other people. Maybe 3 or 4 other people, if I can get enough friends to go. I don't have any distinguishing features really, but I am 16 and I'm going to be fishing with my friend who is 16 and my brother who is 11 and maybe a couple more friends if they want to go. I am 5'9" tall, white, and have light brown hair that glows in the sun, lol. Hope to see you there!
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon

Post by swimbait101 »

oh so your a minor like me, haha
i hope u have a license.
see you there
BassAngler92

Castaic Lagoon

Post by BassAngler92 »

Im 16 also and tell us how you did fireball
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: BassAngler92Im 16 also and tell us how you did fireball
Do you know how crowded it is going to be on a weekend? I can't even remember the last time I went on a weekend... I have gone on weekdays that I got off early at school, didn't have school until 10:40, or didn't have school at all.
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon

Post by swimbait101 »

not really, when its overcast or winter most regular ppl with 5 dollar rods arent there

i go on sundays soo....
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: swimbait101not really, when its overcast or winter most regular ppl with 5 dollar rods arent there

i go on sundays soo....
Good. I hate when those kind of people are there. They usually violate regulations and take up too much space. I will look for your canoe.