Castaic Lagoon Oct 4

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon Oct 4

Post by swimbait101 »

Got up to the lagoon today. on butch's advice i swiched my rods over to spook, 3 inch senko, chartruse spinnerbait ( had no White! ). Fished from the N swim beach to the big drain thing. I fished for about 4 hours with no bite which surprised me alot. I saw atuber catch a tiny bass though.... I would think if i had shad i would probably get bit. Every bass baot had a shad net and i saw one boat score ALOT of shad.
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon Oct 4

Post by Fire Ball »

I caught 50+ bluegill on the lagoon. Between me, my brothers, and my friend we caught 150+ bluegill. We ended up keeping 17 of them to eat. I saw 2 small bass caught, but I didn't get any, although I was fishing for blues most of the time.

I saw a few green canoes today! About 4 of them, so I had no idea which one was you..
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon Oct 4

Post by swimbait101 »

bluegill??? how big were they and were where u fishing??

Wat do u mean fishing for blues??

4?!?!?!?!?! thats impossible!!!
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon Oct 4

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: swimbait101bluegill??? how big were they and were where u fishing??

Wat do u mean fishing for blues??

4?!?!?!?!?! thats impossible!!!
I don't really want to say where on the forums, but they were mostly pretty small but we got some nice pretty big ones that we kept to eat!

Fishing for blues as in fishing for bluegill!

I know! 4 GREEN canoes! They must have been rentals or something.
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon Oct 4

Post by swimbait101 »

cant rent